Alliance WWE Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Esoteric Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum_music

Répondre au sujet    Alliance WWE Index du Forum » Accueil » Demande d'accès Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Esoteric Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum_music
Auteur Message
comraconse

Message Esoteric Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum_music Répondre en citant

Esoteric Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum_music > urlin.us/2c8s3

The,,,most,,,annoying,,,aspect,,,of,,,the,,,song,,,is,,,that,,,the,,,tempo,,,doesn't,,,vary,,,and,,,the,,,atmospheric,,,aspects,,,of,,,the,,,lead,,,guitar,,,and,,,keyboards,,,aren't,,,around,,,long,,,enough,,,to,,,leave,,,a,,,lasting,,,effect."The,,,Blood,,,of,,,the,,,Eyes",,,starts,,,off,,,with,,,a,,,much,,,lighter,,,sounding,,,tone,,,provided,,,by,,,lead,,,guitar,,,,keyboard,,,,and,,,rhythm,,,guitarNow,,the,,chord,,progression,,itself,,is,,astonishing,,,the,,lead,,guitar,,line,,is,,agonizingly,,beautiful,,,and,,the,,screams,,add,,to,,the,,emotional,,load,,of,,the,,passageInitially,,i,,found,,it,,a,,very,,odd,,song,,considering,,the,,band,,and,,the,,overal,,tone,,of,,the,,previous,,song,,,but,,i,,have,,come,,to,,accept,,itAn,,,agonisingly,,,beautiful,,,lead,,,over,,,a,,,bed,,,of,,,ambient,,,subsonic,,,rhythm,,,section,,,spirals,,,around,,,the,,,first,,,four,,,minutes,,,of,,,the,,,song,,,,accompanied,,,by,,,some,,,of,,,the,,,most,,,expressive,,,vocals,,,found,,,in,,,doom,,,,giving,,,a,,,despaired,,,and,,,haunting,,,soundThe,,,style,,,is,,,minimal:,,,guitar,,,riffs,,,draw,,,out,,,the,,,abrasive,,,guitar,,,tones,,,and,,,twist,,,and,,,turn,,,in,,,different,,,directions,,,which,,,often,,,involve,,,changes,,,of,,,key1622,,days,,ago,,0,,comments,,Permalink,,Share,,Report,,#256255,,Members,,reviews,,No,,ESOTERIC,,SUBCONSCIOUS,,DISSOLUTION,,INTO,,THE,,CONTINUUM,,reviews,,posted,,by,,members,,yet9,,,,Esoteric's,,,mammoth,,,guitars,,,create,,,a,,,wall,,,of,,,sound,,,impenetrable,,,by,,,any,,,forceI'd,,love,,to,,see,,Esoteric,,on,,stageBut,,,curiouser,,,and,,,curiouser,,,,in,,,his,,,lust,,,,does,,,he,,,glimpse,,,the,,,realm,,,beyond?,,,A,,,realm,,,of,,,sinEa,,,or,,,Evoken,,,,just,,,to,,,mention,,,the,,,great,,,ones,,,with,,,an,,,ESo,,,,"Morphia",,,was,,,mediocre,,,by,,,Esoteric,,,standards,,,,"The,,,Blood,,,of,,,the,,,Eyes",,,was,,,better,,,,and,,,"Grey,,,Day",,,was,,,the,,,best,,,of,,,the,,,bunchIn,,death,,,form,,gets,,lost,,in,,nutrient,,goo,,,proteins,,,sugars,,,atoms,,into,,the,,continuum,,,the,,whole,,,the,,universe,,of,,matter,,then,,maybe,,into,,the,,energy,,that,,creates,,the,,matter,,in,,the,,first,,place,,then,,maybe,,into,,nothingSo,,,,what's,,,,left?,,,,"Arcane,,,,Dissolution",,,,is,,,,just,,,,a,,,,chance,,,,reflect,,,,on,,,,the,,,,disturbing,,,,passage,,,,takenAs,,,,I,,,,get,,,,shivers,,,,down,,,,my,,,,spine,,,,,I,,,,know,,,,that,,,,this,,,,is,,,,a,,,,place,,,,I've,,,,been,,,,before,,,,myself,,,,and,,,,although,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,wish,,,,to,,,,go,,,,there,,,,any,,,,more,,,,,I,,,,keep,,,,playing,,,,the,,,,track,,,,over,,,,and,,,,over,,,,againAlthough,,,singer,,,Greg,,,Chandler,,,does,,,assume,,,the,,,usual,,,constipated-Muppet,,,death,,,growl,,,,Esoteric,,,otherwise,,,steers,,,away,,,from,,,contemporary,,,metal,,,clichs,,,,giving,,,Subconscious,,,Dissolution,,,Into,,,the,,,Continuum,,,a,,,timeless,,,qualityOthers,,believe,,the,,subconscious,,is,,where,,our,,true,,selves,,reside,,,trapped,,and,,chained,,by,,the,,safeguards,,of,,the,,conscious,,,wild,,,illogical,,and,,destructiveAlready,,,,,this,,,,is,,,,much,,,,better,,,,than,,,,"Morphia"Which,,,ultimately,,,,is,,,all,,,they,,,need,,,to,,,do'Grey,,,,day',,,,is,,,,perhaps,,,,more,,,,of,,,,a,,,,'typical',,,,Esoteric,,,,track,,,,displaying,,,,the,,,,familiar,,,,space,,,,effects,,,,and,,,,crushing,,,,heavinessArtworkby,,,Chris,,,Petersand,,,dying,,,of,,,bloodloss,,,,weak,,,,going,,,out,,,of,,,its,,,mindIt's,,,,not,,,,light,,,,sounding,,,,like,,,,"The,,,,Blood,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Eyes"The,,,,album,,,,itself,,,,works,,,,because,,,,the,,,,guitar,,,,work,,,,is,,,,actually,,,,brilliant,,,,as,,,,it,,,,actually,,,,creates,,,,the,,,,doom-laden,,,,atmosphere,,,,it,,,,intends,,,,to,,,,create,,,,while,,,,the,,,,drummer,,,,comes,,,,in,,,,when,,,,hes,,,,needed,,,,and,,,,the,,,,vocalist,,,,himself,,,,furthers,,,,the,,,,atmosphereYou,,could,,say,,it,,has,,its,,head,,the,,grey,,clouds,,of,,Funeral,,Doom,,whilst,,keeping,,both,,feet,,on,,the,,cold,,clay,,ground,,of,,Death,,DoomLike,,I,,said,,,Subconscious,,Dissolution,,into,,the,,Continuum,,is,,a,,hell,,of,,a,,title,,for,,an,,albumThe,,,album,,,itself,,,has,,,interesting,,,guitar,,,work,,,(as,,,the,,,word,,,,riff,,,,isnt,,,really,,,needed,,,here),,,and,,,the,,,drums,,,are,,,used,,,for,,,atmospheric,,,purposes,,,,there,,,are,,,some,,,use,,,of,,,feedback,,,as,,,the,,,songs,,,reach,,,their,,,end,,,and,,,hardly,,,any,,,use,,,of,,,keyboards,,,and,,,synthsThe,,song,,carries,,a,,more,,sorrowful,,tone,,which,,goes,,well,,with,,the,,more,,depressive,,lyricsIt's,,,,not,,,,light,,,,sounding,,,,like,,,,"The,,,,Blood,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Eyes"The,,,,light,,,,sounding,,,,rhythm,,,,guitar,,,,turns,,,,into,,,,heavy,,,,riffs,,,,while,,,,the,,,,rest,,,,of,,,,the,,,,light,,,,sounding,,,,aspects,,,,continue,,,,onward f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 14:18 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 14:18 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Alliance WWE Index du Forum » Accueil » Demande d'accès Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation